14.4.08

sometime

wat happend to myself i dun noe
sometin happend i dun neo
yesterday from my friend there i get a surprisingly question
the question i dun noe how to answer that friend
actually wat happend in real situation aslo a bit blur
suddenly get the question from that friend i a bit heartattack
if say sometin let me change is situation force me change lol
in fact is cruel that is after i faced again same situation after 3 year in my life
mb is opinion no same then seeking different life let ppl change
that is we dun noe we change actually....
i am who i am i dun noe
i am a bit tired with my life...
hope time can pass soon let me let gone everytin
then i wont let my heart so suffer lol ...
after last task i done i tell myself is time for me new start
after that no more myself...
wat my situation is nid u face v me same situation then u will noe
wat is meaning hurt.....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home