9.10.10

holiday

U life holiday come around to me

i think this is my last long holiday because after that will step into working life

ended of U life equal to jobless

i gain a lot of feedback, comment to me where to go for my future

where should i go i still wait for result release just can plan for my future

actually in my heart already make decision where to go but i am worries that i cant suitable myself at new environment working life

think think think think .... where to go first but result is another matter i am worries that

hopefully will pass all ... God bless me, pls!!!!

time flies fast... one year ago and one year later .... become different of my life again

that is good for me ??? some will feel doubt for the change .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home