23.6.08

almost half of year pass

38 people do 38 thing
seven more days year 08 already pass of half year
really so fast year by year day by day
i am still blur blur in my life
now what i want i dont know
what i seeking i dont know
what i preference i dont know
half year ago all the plan gone
next half of year of 08 what i will do ......
i hope time pass as soon as possible
reason is i want create a miracle for myself
i really hope this time i try my best to get it
my best friend say me crazy
do the so stupid thing once more time
maybe i really crazy .... hehe
even he say i am crazy but he still behind fully support me
i am crazy he more crazy than me lol
fast fast fast half of year gone already lol
dont know what are thing my friends already done .....
this year we all faced same problem at same time
but after next half year will good for us .....
dont worries because all the bad luck gone ...
hehehehe.... dont forget that what we already promise each other
i hope this week i can back then can held a farewell gathering for you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home