22.5.08

what should i do

exam finished but feel moody
what happend to me
is it because you let me feel like that
relationship is really can let people happy or sad
from i start touch relationship i cant get happy ending
so i really scare want try one more time
maybe i am timid
when you think got hope then suddenly broken situation
i dont think you will like me treat it nature and unrestrained
i not perfect and superwomen
i still got feel of scare with something
when you see me after the relationship i still in strengthen
that is i act because i dont want my family worry
at the strengthen behind i need persuade myself dont let tear out again
but when i alone my tear will uncontrol flow out
i already try my best to accept but at last my heart still cant accept
so now you still want wait but i told you
when you keep on like that i only say i dont know what should i do
becuase i really tired and tired
i need a rest for myself
i am so so sorry...
at last is disappointed answer given you again not hope
after few day you wait again wait my answer
today exam was finish now i let you know everything is end by two year ago
if two year ago i havnt meet him i say seriouly that time is chance
now chance was pass...
everything gone by two year....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home