16.6.08

ended of holiday

this three week holiday back hometown
actually got a lot of thing need to do
after genting trip with family back there
he came invited me out yam cha
is time for us setttle down everything
he like understand
but look like not understand what i talk to him
whatever he said he understand so i aslo dont want explain more
then means everything settled already


second week of my holiday
my outside grandma fallen sick again
this time a bit scare something will happend
but i hope god will blessing her
because i scare you will taken her away from me
please dont ....
10 year u taken 4 person away i love from me
so no easy peaceful life come so just leave her with me some year

third week holiday
this week really is maid life at home
clean home like want celebrate chinese new year
hehe because my inside grandma finally sign agreement with me
said what i want threw also can but is not important
all the thing she keep actually is some year ago
every year i cleaned home she aslo said this cant threw that cant threw
this time she want me clean i of course bu ke yi all the thing she long time
sure i threw it out
after i cleaned my uncle back said i told you actually i want clean early
but no time now just look like a home
my brother hear about that told my uncle are you spoke too loud


15 june
father's day
and ended of holiday
then by 2 pm bus back to kl
will stay until 15 june just back
becuase i long time no with father together pass father's day
so this year after happend a lot of thing on me
he let me know one thing family is everthing
before i left muar he still worries about me
and reached late becuase miss klia transit so wait 27 min
he called and ask am i reached
the time i konw i cant let him worries about me anymore
three week hoilday is already settled down everything
now is new life and new start
thanks to my dad become supporter behind me





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home