18.5.08

you are no wrong

dont say sorry to me again
sorry become meaningless in my life
why everytime must wait untill realise do wrong
just know say sorry why dont prevent first
in this few month this word already become my life need to heard word
i already tired with this word
very funny within 5 month i already heard almost more than 20 time sorry
you and her problem dont let me involve
she care about you is not her wrong
suddenly get a message scold by people
she dont know what happend to me i wont blame her
i really need a long break for my heart first
no more tenaga go invovle in love game anymore
even tenaga nasional support me behind i aslo need time to let myself return
the hurt from him really is a one more scar in my heart
even i really accept be friend back what is the feel
he wont know i hope time really can let me gone this all about him
i really no more confidence
now i realy need time to treatment my scar
dont waste time on me
thanks for you let me know that i still have chance let people love
but after twice same situation you think i will not scare
scare and scare
thanks
you continue go ahead you will see more
the time you will think how stupid we are
so now i try my best to go ahead let me forget



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home