20.5.08

try my best

after a lot thing happend again in my life
now i only can say everything i will try best
a lot thing already is not under control
i so tired with what happend lately and facing lately
how come when i think already can be peace
then suddenly will something happend
this time problem is not under my control
everything like a movie haapend
i really dont know how to solve
i already try my best
how you still dont want choose to believe me
seriously what can i do and what can i done
and at last what i want everything i let you know
so if you still keep on i really dont have tenaga go avoid
becuase the superwomen that you always say no easy to beat
now she already lost everything
now she try her best to gain back her confidence
but need how long she dont know
she want time...
please let her break....
she will thanks a lot to you
i really need a break to myself....
now for her breath will pain think will pain
so now she dont want to think....
let me complete my last paper 1st...
know you everyday will come visit my blog
now i only want let you know
i really need a break...
now is hurt for you better at last is hurt and pain for you
you dont mind no means i dont mind too
love is great dont have people can like you
great until dont mind be replace...
that is stupid action now you dont mind
no means you dont mind forever...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home