21.2.09

i hope i can attend

next month if i not busy than now i sure will go back to attend

we are so long no meet each other

previous think that we can gather together in cny but at last i got personel thing just attend a while so not meet you

get your call invitation to attend your wedding dinner.....last month i just attended another best friend wedding

this month is safety month.... nxt is your.... wah, all my friends now look like want competition in marry see who 1st and last.... this year i update my primary mate info just know most already get marry but dont know where i am so cant invited me attend.... 40 something people in class now left 10 people still enjoy our single life

that 10 people is always we meet together.... next year think is 9 people.... hehe

next month i hope all my thing can be complete then back to attend .... need to see timing...

lately i am so stress with my studies is time for me back to fun if can....

want to say thanks to a person, thanks for your yesterday night call... that is encourage call for me, when i face problem each time msg him if he not so busy he will teach me how to do

thanks for this one year your non stop support...becuase timing and distance i not dare to try... how far is too far? u ask...

hehe, for me still need time to accept how let a people walk in to my personel world.... share with me, fun with me, support me.... i still slow slow step to learn about this...

last time i use 4 year let myself learnt.... this time... wakaka... need how long???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home