11.5.09

lately my life like OMG

haih...cant image hospital become my family hotel

dad out from hospital then on the day my grandpa come in

then my uncle busy in his son problem

dont have time to take care my grandpa reason is his son temporary blind

yesterday go visit my uncle only one month no see him he whole hairs become white.... i can image how he feel worries with this son

somemore only auntien with him look after the son then nobody can share with this problem

only two months all the thing become big different .... if dun have this new year came i think all the life still same with previous...

look at them, look at my outside granpa and grandma, look at my uncle and auntien,look at my cousin, look at my dad and my grandma, one thing i get is need to learn how to appreciate everything

even we know that now everything is peaceful but dont know what happend on the next.... life already given me a lot of unexpected within this two months

from my cousin accident came and my dad faced a operation until my outside grandpa go in to hospital all only few month after....

god, i really hope you can blessing them and all my beloved family members everything can stay in health and all everything be fine... thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home