26.4.09

my weekend

this is i first time edit an assignment need used 12 hours

i aslo cant image about and my mind think that what happend to my group member

is junior i cant say anything but i cant understand one thing is my leader also do wrong thing too

whole day spend my weekend with company law assignment.... is it i love it too much so want me learnt more about the company law

dont know what happend to me, my mood today go down... maybe because of you...

say seriously i dont know whether between you and me will meet miracle... this friend will appear in our life again....

within this period happend a lot of thing between you and me

i dont know is my problem or what...i try to controll myself and calm down to think i hope i can overcome everyting happend now.... i cant guarantee with you but i will try my best to do what can i do...

i have my worries problems and things now is time for myself to overcome it, you cant help me

when something nearly again i just realise what should i let go i still cant do it

i feel helpless in this time ... where is my confidence and my hope again

am i stupid ? i dont know and you will never know what i scare now.... i hope i can based your direction you given to gain my confidence and hope

thanks for everything you do for me, expecially each time in problem situation your support will never disappear.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home