28.2.08

class cancell

actually will felt happy
when you know class cancell
but how come this time i cant smile
so nw free three hours
but busy in prepare on air infomation
this time task is talk abt life
i hope myself can handle
the problem is time for let gone
everytin is new start
i need learnt how to put down unhappy memories
if i still keep it on i will return again three year ago
lived in white n black situation
i scare already with the timed
i used two year time let myself walk out
the time is hard n suffer
so tis time i wont let history return back
when something already happend
we already try our best to settle it
but still cant get the result wat u want
then should let gone
i wont force myself to do something that will let me suffer
enough already!!!
everytin i will put a full stop by today
timing will approve let me forget it





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home