16.4.08

thanks from you

finally everything what can i do i done for you
that is last time i do something for you
you said you are a person that everything you want already belong
but it is true i dont know that only now you know yourself
yesterday night received thanks from you
but you thanks to wrong person
the person you want thanks because you left she gone too
so no need thanks anymore
you said you a bit touch n surprisingly about that
that thing is belong you but i keep was useless and meaningless for me anymore
after heard my best friend advice and
he heard my said he encourge me to post out
because dont want me felt regret that something no go do
that is answer you dont want give me more time and wait for me
then follow your decision ended the situation
love is two party no belong your one person
i CAN peace n calm down to heard you talk
but how come you dont want give me 5 min to say and hear me
whatever yesterday night everything i was put a full stop in that relationship
what will become on next i dont know becuase i know this time i already tired
because that i am pain situation to over my mid term
now is time for me add oil in my final exam...
how i will go ahead is last question
from my best friend that wait a answer from me
i want thanks you yesterday night accompaned me by sms
calm down my feel...
answer you want i cant give you because i still think that friend is forever than lover
sorry to you
haih dont know how many time say sorry to you






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home