17.4.08

what is love actually?

i always ask myself this question
sometime i think very funny about love
i dont know why...
i cant understand why falling in love need facing a lot problem
one funny problem is
when already know what kind love want from each other given
but why dont want try to given fulfill is no selfish
love is not belong alone but for two party
when touch love must think for each other because not alone anymore
love is happiness but how come two time try i faced in suffer
that is my fate i dont think so
it is say out true is good for both i dont know
twice i said out my opinion about what kind of love i want
at last they all left from me said that is hard for them to do it
is hard or actually i am not important for them
but after i decide left from suffer he said something i dont is need laugh or cry
after one more time return single life i think single is suitable for me
i cant belong couple life maybe what i want always that party cant afford
one day i will return in couple life maybe that time i am tired n tired
lost all energy no more energy to think need find a people help
now i am scare and scare
one time like that two also like that
i dont think i still have confidence to try third time
now i am seeking peace and calm life
maybe after faced a lot of problem i change more
that is my wrong for my change??
my best friend told me dont treat people too kind
but treat him kind he will be more happy than before
dont everytime got problem just go find him and talk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home