7.7.08

a talk

long time no talk each other

today have some free time i talk with him

maybe i want to keep the friendship so i try to contact him back

after something happend on me and him

he told me really no easy and unrealised he already use use three years wait someone

afternoon took lunch with my hsemate he aslo told me no easy for a people use three year for wait a people

my housemate said these three year wait he do what can he do for her

like him do something for me i appreciate it but how come i cant accept him

he told me what he can do within these few year already done

he dont know he really cant compare the people inside my heart

he ask me is it a fate for him and me

that is fate something pass already pass only return time back that inside my world without him appear in my life

i think i cant do that at last i change because him

i think i wont walk in relationship anymore at last because him i start my relationship after three year later....

actually i aslo dont know why after meet him i will change ... that is love???

love is love without reason

until today i aslo cant get reason....

like until today i aslo cant answer the friend even he do best how i cant accept him

at last still want maintain friendship

is it reason :friend is forever but lover cant be forever

few year later what will happend on me??

it is will like JJ and JIN SHA sing the song " stupid"

i think will like GIGI LEONG sing one " yuan lai ai qing na me shang"

these two song represent my situation now....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home