9.11.08

one month later

what happend one month i not update my blog:

1) is busy my exam

2) after exam i back suddenly because get called from my aunt at night after last paper exam no time to update

3) after back to my home dont have internet for me to write my blog

4) today back to cyber again because tommorrow start my university life again then now update my blog


what happend in my three week holiday:

1) first day in my hometown still felt happy that finally i am free from exam but unluckly after that a lot unhappy thing happend again

2)worries about my grandma third days at hometown i bought her to malacca make a medical check up get x ray from doctor at pantai just realise last time her fallen down left a big effect for her

3) back to hometown every day wake up 7:30 am prepared breakfast, noon coming preapred lunch then evening prepared dinner for my family same thing repeat and repeat every day for my holiday

4) got two more bad news last few days ago

i) my best friend grandma passed away on friday that was shock news for me, two year ago chinese new year i went visit the best friend his grandma still fun v us, last year becuase i got thing to do dont have time visit my best friend during last year cny

ii) my fifth aunt's kidney discovery have a 5 cm big tumour now waiting for operation but chance is 50:50 now wait for tomorrow last medical check up how was situation

5) good news i get that i passed all subject but i dont have mood to feel happy reason is i worries more than i happies

6) i cry again after i get the bad news about my fifth aunt dont know why the tear cant be control

7) now i wait my dad arrange a time to make a operation hope his wont stubborn again even is small operation

my wish now is hope all my family are in safety, happiness, and healthy.... hope god will help me blessing them.... i really scare some unhappy will happend again!!!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home