28.9.08

life of studies week in cyber

third days of studies week that all housemates not around already 3 days

a bit miss the voice after class all fun together

quiet until a bit cant suitable myself at here

now hold my taxation 2 notes and textbook be best friend with this subject already five days but still hard to understand because too many information i need to know it

now feel stress so come here travel again...

today what i do?

after morning woke up had my breakfast then noon come took lunch now just finished my dinner at two hours ago....

cool wind at outside silent in 107 B so quite night

still hold my taxation notes and textbook again

but today i said wrong words hurt a person i unwilling to hurt... feel guilty to the friend.... at last not me appologize to the friend is the friend appologize to me...

now listen song "deng yi ge qing tian".... but dont know i can wait for the day coming

is it the day will come again in my life??

i am still waiting....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home