6.10.08

1st paper of my final exam

today final exam start

i met my 1st paper of my fnal exam

1st paper- taxation 2 start on 9am until 12 noon

but time no enough for my paper.... think about 3 hours still no enough time.... very funny cant image the paper how hard....

dont know how to decribe the feel in time.... left half and hours i still have one and half question havent finish.... very tension in time for my 1st paper

reason is me use too much time in think and see the question... and still need calculation some more....

left 15 min i just start for my last question then is what i wrote in time i dont know because i dont have more time for read carefully in that question based see on key word then write myself.... but is correct or wrong i dont know but when i back look back on question i just realise i do mistake

too rush i not see clearly for some word i ready one time then start for last question

feel sad for 1st paper..... dissapointed too...

still have 4 more to go.... hope last four paper will be ok...

same again in exam and after exam.... best friend come find me.... headache again.... dont know what happend lately when need use mind to think a lot of thing sure will like that...

is stress or what.... i dont know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home