26.9.08

all housemate not around

this is first time i stay alone in cyber

now all housemates not around i studies until want going crazy

so bloging at here

today is silent afternoon for E 107 B this situation will continue whole week of studies week

what i do for these few days studies week ?

haih, is prepare for final exam lo... i think

now i am listening music.... same song again that was he sang to me before

nearly half and year he left from me.... my life without him try use studies to forget him... hope i can do it....day by day i hope i can take away the memory

countdown for 1st paper left 9 days...

need add oil lo...

want continue studies lo cant 38 at here so long cos still many think need me to understand that just can go in exam...

all the best to myself and my MMU friends





2 Comments:

Blogger Peng Swee said...

all the best to u too

September 26, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Bean Bean said...

thx to my dear son...

September 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home