17.5.09

IF

what can i say i already let you know

what can i do i already showed to you

if until today you still think that if let me go from you is good for me

i will respect your decision let me disppear from your life because i really cant do anymore

i feel so tired want to save and to keep

everything is you think that is good for me but i said isnt you dont want to believe me

what to do for me ... tired spirit appear again somemore now i am busy in exam dont want to argue anymore want get ready to my exam...

maybe you are the person still cant understand me... if you still think like that every decision is good for me...

tell you a matter, i dislike people help me made decision without permission becuase that is irrespect... since you think like that i cant do anything...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home