8.7.08

all 38 friends return back to their position

my 38 friends all back to local university

after i back from my holiday

they always complaint very bored at hometown

because i left before thier holiday

when i back to cyber they still have one more month holiday to enjoy

but they all told me sometime really envy me becuase my holiday short and three times in a year

even is bored holiday for them but finally they all back to university for new smester

now is our time to seeking our dream again

next time meet is need wait for chinese new year 2009

hehehe, we already promise each other how busy we are need out gathering for CNY 2009

last year CNY i suddenly get order from my uncle need attend house gathering so i absent last year friends gathering

time pass very fast we this gang 38 friends already know each other 10 years from primary school to secondary school actually lower and upper 6 i studies together with them but dont know why i quit from 6 life go be temporary teacher 2 year.....

hehehe, they all thought i will continue teaching life but when four year ago i told them i resign the job they all a bit heartattact and at last return back studies life

my life always go around roundabout pass few aroung but at last everything will return back to start point maybe that is my life

i lives in earth its is round so everything is possible to return back but timing and place and people change by time only is new start for whose before meet tired return for rest a while then new start for them for seeking new life....

lately i almost slow down my step for seeking what i want ... hope now what i do for few year later i wont feel regret and will get a happiness ending for my life....not still in roundabout turn and turn again... now for me everything is important after happend all these problem....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home