15.7.08

yesterday after rain

actaully really miracle happend in yesterday

7pm something after rain really got sunshine appear

at mid night i finally get call from him

his support let me have motivation to go ahead

he say whatever that is student life believe yourself i can do it

actually this few day i really feel gloomy becuase a stupid assignment

but yesterday he told me a lot of about his thing

i realise he really need a person to care him but i dont know what should i do

he is lonely even he always like dont care everything

in past i dont know how he pass his life

but now i will try my best as a friend to help him

hope one day he will feel that actually this world still have a lot of thing need him

maybe that is means of friend

when facing problem need support each other

after i slow down my step in my life i really realise a lot of thing

long time ago i really neglect a lot thing beside me

now i try my best to remedy back what mistake i done

because i dont want have any regret in my life




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home