11.11.08

update 1st day in cyber

first day back cyber i cant sleep well

dont know is weather too hot or what

i am 3 am something just slept

morning go class really is wasted my time only half and hours class other classes all

cancell and i drop a subject too in 1st day... haha

exactly 1st day is quiet happy because end of the half and hours class me and some

friends went sing k at neway.... actually i dont want follow but they said too long not

meet me

2pm i back again to cyber cos 4 pm i got class but when reached at campus my

coursemate inform that lecturer MC so class cancelled ... haih, i am rush back but class cancelled

but never mind still get called from a freind go yamcha..... untill 6 pm i back to cyberia

rest a while then out dinner with mei teng and evelyn...

after dinner we still have plan.... hehehe, we back to campus again for meeting .....

11 pm we back from meeting... like that 1st day in cyber passed....

hehehe, today know a new friend but i forgot his name... when my friend introduce to

me that place too noise i cant hear clearly just said hai....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home