24.12.08

fate

for me i dont know how to keep my fate

my fate between friends and someone is very shortly

when i try to keep but like so far from me

after that time i dont want try to keep that is let me know soething is belong me i not need try to keep it at last is belong to me

this time if friend want go from me i aslo wont try.... is important form me i will keep in heart.... that all sweet memeories to me i will bring and keep my heart...

like you, you are important to me but i wont try again.... because i already tired want to keep.... since that is our fate....

lately i feel so tired non stop for mid term exam three days.... after complete it, assignments non stop come again continue.... now is busy period for me...

you know what kind person for me but you still want challenge my characteristic becuase you i am change.... that is impossible because me is me how can becuase you i am change.....

if can change it i wont met twice for failure for this problem....

i wont someone change for me... why you all each time want me change for you all.... can you be fair when want someone change for you is think about yourself willing change because someone...

love is what.... tolerance or selfish ??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home