20.12.08

update

few day not update my blog because:

1) busy in my mid term exam

2) rushing my assignment that need submit by next week

3)is me moody in some problem

4) busy in searching information for assignment

few hours ago i just completed my mid term exam so come here to update my blog

we are nearly one week no contact each other

you and me can busy until one week no message no call

i dont know what happend to you, you dont know what happend to within this week

we only know this week we are so busy until dont have time to message and call

if santa claus appear in front me i dont want he/she gift i hope he/ she can help me bring away my moody and my problem and problem between you and me

then we can no need think too much about this and that

time let me change a lot of something i dont care and i dont want to care

you ask me that is no me dont want to care is me dont want to face.... maybe...

say seriously i already tired with something... it look like truely but when i hold it like very false dont know why have this kind feeling appear in my mind....now i look like so stupid in front of you?

i tired with wait... can you tell me what should i do... i want to change i want to go ahead but it like a stone inside my heart i dont know when i just can put it down.....

your understand it the stone inside a heart is no easy to let go... when i let go maybe is you let me change you help me find back my confidence....

1 Comments:

Blogger Peng Swee said...

加油哦,final 就快到了

December 21, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home