12.12.08

thanks for you

when i write my dairy

i ask myself why is here again...

i know you will come here and ready it

what happend to me after to cyber these few days

start from this week i queit busy for my assignment and some more mid term exam coming soon

that is next week start.... so need wait holiday just can going back to there

now i am busy to searching home becuase end next year january home contract i will move house again.... haha, each year move one time really smart of me.... dont want fixed a place more than one year... haih!!

lately i feel so tired and troublesome because a here i meet some problem, i dont know how to solve it even i want try my best to done it....

U life start busy again.... try my best to do it!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home