30.11.08

a called from you

yesterday night a called from you

i know a thing is we are still same.... waiting

this waiting at last will become how i dont know

is new hope for us i dont know...

this time i clearly know what you want so i only keep queit again

cant given you respond some more....

one day i will lost you but now i only want say thanks to you

reason is you give me a shortly sweet memories

you wont know i aslo wont tell you how appreciate this shortly memories

i scare i given you hope at last spoil it so keep like that maybe is good for us

now for me is happiness beside me but i am still consider and think and think

what i think, what i scare, what and what in my mind... only i know but you told me you know maybe you know so until today you still dont want rush to get answer from me

you know about all my feel, my think, my scare and maybe you know about all let me scare more and more

in front you i cant prevent i dont care everything that is we know each other clearly and deeply so that is me consider it

you said you know exactly you really know ........ maybe you guess correct half

after yesterday called i know now we are starting our busy life, so you need to take care yourself !!

we are care each other but between us have my problem to settle 1st....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home