20.5.09

exam period

non stop of busy in exam, today energy think is left 50%

oh my god, this 50% still need to keep on for another two papers

but now i already feel so tired with want continue studies

student busy time normal is in reports and exams

but for me terrible and horrible is each time exam coming

within these period i can sleep properly reason is too stress

at this calm down period how i wish that i can get your support message but few days already think really is calm down for you think...

whatever now left two papers dont think about that should continue concentrate in my exam

studies until so bored then come in at here write my stress mood release at here then should continue studies again

all the best to all my MMU friends in you all final exam ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home