15.3.08

am i stupid

maybe i am
after yesterday a call from him
he tell me our relationship is not because third party out
is he want concentrate in his career
scare himself cant equal career and love
so want be friend back
i respect his decision
i acept the settlement
because dont want him felt guitly
i not tell him my opinion
after he told me his decision
i want him be happy
so i undertake all pain
i not talk out true i tell a lie
said your opinion is my opinion
yesterday night my heart very pain i no sleep
crying in dark and alone in my room
the time i felt helpless nobody can help
want call my listener best friend but the time he slept already
dont want go disturd him
i dont understand why i always face situation like this
when i think want fixed the relationship time
problem will out want two choose one
last time is myself choose
now is he help me choose
that is my love fate
i cant change it



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home