27.7.08

god bless my aunt

almost one month no back my hometown

no back is because this smester class on fri until 5:30pm

so if want back reach at hometown already very late then need trouble my dad go town fetch me

my dad aslo not worry me average two week will back once time but this month i not back he aslo wont call me and ask me why....i miss the 1st week to malacca and cyber time that time i everyday i will get call from him... he really think his daugter me strength at outside

today i get a message from my cousin said that my aunt check in to hospital because gastric

this illness is terrible like monster and i hate it too

lately i faced that problem, my doctor told me if i fixed take lunch and dinner time should be ok
but for me is impossible that after come to studies because the timetable problem so he only give me gastric pill but i already one month no back so dont have any pill again

he told me if really pain just take the pill if not better dont take he scare will get not effect if small matter i take it

actually is pain and pain until cant sleep like few day ago i slept on 5am next day 9am class

hope my aunt get well soon .... i aslo hope this week can pass soon then i can back to visit her

miss my home....





1 Comments:

Blogger アラン様 said...

Hope you will be more aware of your health. There are still many things for you to be done. Don't make your family and friends to worry about you. So, "jia you jia you". Good luck and all the best.

July 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home