8.9.08

hope

i already three year no celebrate moon cake festival with my family

reason is within this three year happend a lot of problem in my family

so this year i hope i can back celebrate with my family

but need finish my assignments for coming week submittion

that aslo represented meaning of reunion, each time is met with weekday that is why we all at outside studying and working cant back for this festival this year met in weekend so i really hope i can back

hope my group member can faster complete their part dont at last after celebrate back need to back up again

time pass very soon one year come one year go now already september 08 left three more month is new year again

what i do and what i done in passed eight month say seriously i dont know

like something havnt done time already pass

erm.... what i do it in my studying time these few year.... are exam and exam, assignment and assignment, studies and studies... other than that i do nothing... even someone i feel he is important for me at last he choose left from me....

becase he dont know how he is important in my heart.... he never let me chance to say after that he do a decision for me.... that is my passed love life same with four year ago

that is me in last eight month for 2008.... blur and blur pass my life after he do a decision for me, i scare to feedback about what happend on this becuase each time i feedback i sure cant control my tear...

whatever, that was he decision i except accept i dont know what can i do .... that is our fate.... is short fate ...

happy moon cake festival in advance just for you.... hope everything after without me you will feel more happiness than before...

i think i can celebrate with you this year but only i think.... what i think actually at last will happend some unhappy...

my friend told me" i am not belong you but you are always in my mind ".... that is situation now i face between me and him....

one day he will know maybe he wont know in world still got one person never give up him...

hope after that everything, everyone and all my family will be fine and happy...

you are one of person i hope you can live with happy and happiness.... i will pray for you even now you already left from me .... must happy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home