28.11.08

how to balance it ?

i ask myself long time ago

how i need balance my life between you and me

i try and try but dont know why like got something block off between you and me

like a mountain that we cant climb over the problem between you and me

is it really we need more time to overcome all happend between you and me

we believe dont care how high the mountain we can climb over it but this time only you alone try your best i still dont know how to over it ..... surely is my problem, i admit it

if life can come again i really hope all people that was hurt me dont let me met them and people care for me dont let me meet again then my life is will become normal wont let people disturd....

what will be between you and me? happy ending story ? i dont think so because i not the luckly girl can belong this kind happiness....

between you and me actually still a lot of problem need to overcome it .... haih!!!

how best we try we dont know.... i cant promise but time will prove between you and me ...

hope i can back next week because i starting busy my assignment life.... some more mid term exam coming soon... my hell U life come again....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home