29.11.08

after holiday.... 1st weekend at cyber

this smester back i realised a lot of thing at here already change

time is objectively but something already change living here

maybe a lot of friends here already find their target of life

what should do, what should achieve, what should go ahead for next step for futute

all friends at here already set up their target for their next step what should do i am not be excluded too.... i am one of their member... haha

this week is i am 1st week stayed at here for weekend .... reason is i have assignment need to rush so i cant back to my home sweet home....

today i admit without you beside me i feel very weird again....dont know why, this feeling appeared very long time ago until today still like that

you still have the power to influence me some more.... i dont know why will become like

after yesterday night message i know i still care about you.... care about what words you told me but time is objectively i cant let something return....

what shall i do beween you and me .... three words...." i dont know"... my best friend told me only me persist my position i will see different life some more... she say truely too.... i understand too...

everyone have own happiness account, this account will gain how much happiness that is see on own how to treat it .... i believe myself can gain a lot of happiness for myself but i still need more and more time

now i know still unsuitable for me to gain my happiness becuase i need settle some personal thing 1st...

after settled down all my personal thing, new journey of my happiness just will start that time you will see a different person stand in front you....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home