25.5.09

decision again

finally my suffer time over.... exam finished

this smester story nearly can make a conclude but have not put a full stop because wait my result

this is first time i finished exam early.... think is let me back ealry think properly what should i do

what will do decision will same with one year ago ..... same thing different time, i make same decision again... is time to let you go if you still cant think clearly what you want between you and me

is it long distance problem i dont think so .... is me ? still dont know how to act in relationship role lead you have this kind of feeling?

is like that we are still need a time ..... let our back to start point everything become as previous .... is good and last decision ...

happy holiday to all my friends and MMU friends .... haha, gathering time coming soon since this time you all aslo same holiday with me ....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home