1.9.09

busy period

got few days holiday but for me got like dont have

all the days spend with my assignments

damn sweat holiday for me this time

even this time family gather i aslo cant attend it

at here feel miss my home sweet homw because i already so long no go back there

haiz... should wait until my exam finish then just can back

somebody wait my msg is it .... but forget to reply becuase rushing my assignment until forget time

this time assignment luckily got a group of friends assist me do survey

really appreciate you all willing help me.... want say 1000 x infinity times thanks to you all

special thanks to stephen, evelyn, geok rong, pang hui and one of secret friend i dont know him but at last he help me complete the last survey form to me ....

this time really give troublesome to you all family becuase of me ....

friends really are important for everybody 's life ... without them life will less interesting .... becuase part of life memories is come form friends ...

another busy period come again.... i think now i already been half life people in this world

going KO soon .... so so so tiredddddddd after rush and rush and rush .... sleep also think of them

assignment really like monster for student life.... lagi terrible monster is exams .... wah lao, should faster end of these busy period then go back for my holiday after exam

one more month to go for this busy period....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home