15.8.08

忙碌的日子

when all people free i am busy

i always opposite with people

these few day used my time love with my taxation 2 notes

this subject is very hard

erm.... is hard or lecturer problem

dont know is lecturer too expert or what

he already teach almost want end of the smester until today i dont know what he teaching

seriously say is all coursemate dont know what he teach during his class

always ask us back studies and understand by our heart

so now i still busy understand by my heart for tomorrow night mid test

haih, people enjoy weekend i still need back on 8pm for my test ....

these is two hours test.... dont know formal, dont know how many question set up in this test

he is expect lecturer always expect us will know everything

god bless us dont let us meet him again in advance taxation subject for next two coming smester

taxation 1& 2 met him already let me pening and pening

is his problem or my problem i dont know

still is suffer time need to go because have 5 more week need understand by my heart

haha, if got chance i will reback be teacher then ask my student understand by them heart

now already miss the time when i taught in primary school

the time was hard, busy and need do a lot of thing but felt happy

people will like that everytime will lose something just will know the valuable

hehe, exactly i hope i can back on next week becuase is my friend birthday

i will try my best to done everything then back celebrate together give a suprise






1 Comments:

Blogger Peng Swee said...

add oil

August 16, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home