23.11.08

worries

after something happend again

i very worries and worries

at last still need myself to face and handle

i still believe myself can do and solve

this week i went back again to my hometown

reason is i told myself when i free that is place i need always back

something happend again i know that family how important for me

this time back i saw my grandma situation still not improve

i am so worries about her hope i still have time to help her complete her wishes

this tuesday is my aunt operation day

after settled this problem next is my aunt arrange for my grandma start her treatment

after that my dad problem settled that all the problem 2008 will be end

my family will get ready for 2009 .... unhappy, sad, bad luck, sickness will be ended in 2008!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home