12.11.08

pray for my aunt

just chatt with my cousin

know that my aunt situation is not stable

now still waiting report for last medical check up

all of my family now are worries about her

now we only pray is good news come for her not like what malacca stupid doctor said

scare people and said chance lower must operation as soon as possible

patient's emotional when get a new have tumour already sadness still want scare patient that chance is low

how low he cant comfirm only want earn money

now dont care how much for the operation we only hope is m aunt is safety out from operation

children always worries about parents like parents always worries about their child

this aunt is treat me like her daughter, when at malacca studies she always went visit me and fetch me back

always like a mum tell me need take care myself at malacca after i come to kuala lumpur when i back she sure will ask me how my stuides at here

god, hope you hear my pray and blessing my aunt will safety in this time operation


2 Comments:

Blogger Peng Swee said...

hope ur aunt will be recovery back asap..

November 13, 2008 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Bean Bean said...

thanks to you....

November 13, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home