16.8.08

silent night

just back from exam

only two housemates in home

other out for fun already

just now the exam feel disappointed because i dont know how to do

one more is headache again in exam i dont what happend to me lately when in exam i will like that

is me feel stress or hot weather i am not sure

haih, today so smaart i am that i created tax rule for myself write nonsense in my test rather than i blank the paper

now hope final exam can backup me

when everyone out for fun i am share my mood in blog


maybe is when i feel stress i will write something

maybe is when i unhappy i will share at here

peoples write blog are share their happy, gloomy, happiness,

but for me when i write something at here is feel sad lol

let is want let the feel stay in my blog and dont want it follow me

hahahaha.......

already so late want go sleep

becuase tomorrow still need wake up early for prepare monday test

god blessing me on monday paper and friday paper....


financial accounting and reporting 2 and business law

after friday my mid term already complete

then is start busy in my assignments life

after that is final exam coming

last is end of the smester means smester holiday coming soon

two more month need to go....

time pass soon i only left 5 smester want complete my degree life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home