7.5.08

08 birthday wishes

this year still same with last year
i will make 4 wishes

1st wishes:
hope my friends and family have a good health
reason is lately weather in bad condition a lot of people fall sick

2nd wishes:
hope he will appear because he promise me before
he will come celebrate with me
i know that is impossible maybe he was forget the day
i still hold last hope he will come even know this wishes will not come true
he is passive person after a lot thing happend i dont think he will come

3rd wishes
this is last year wishes i still seeking a necklace
that i lost long time ago hope can replace back
that is my careless that it lost

4th wishes
hope final exam this smester can pass becuase a lot of major subject
i need to understand and memories really no easy for doing accounting course
6subject take in this smester 4 paper is major subject two is university subject

wishes is every people will make are will come ture or not
that is need see our fate with the wishes
this year have special wishes but that special wishes will come true??
i really hope that miracle really will appear in my life this time
even i know that only 0.o1% for me that is my last hope





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home