7.5.08

past 9 year birthday

this year is 10 year birthday
i still dont have mood want go celebrate
reason is mother suffer day
time past soon that was 10 year my mother passed away
really cant image it
how i pass this ten year without my mother beside me
before she passed away what thing her done and plan for me
i dont have chance to make choice
she always told that is good for me i only follow her instruction done
the night she passed away she told me next what you should do is see my destiny
she cant protect me anymore need walk by myself
10 year journey walk myself i in situation up up dpwn down
now i already know what is mum means all plan for me is good
past 9 year one month ago before birthday i will make a wishes for myself
this year also same every year i will make 4 wishes for myself
my friend told me you are greedy person
last year 4 wishes one already came true
that is all my siblings finally can have a reunion dinner with my father
that is father birthday
mon passed away whole family never have chance eat togethere
this year what wishes i will make nxt blog i will write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home