6.5.08

if time can return back two year ago

you ask a good question from me
if time can return back again
then you tell out your feeling
what will i do ?
i tell you time is impossible to return back
what already change within two year from me
you know and understand it
you ask me if i not meet him after two year you have chance
yes and sure you have the chance
after meet him he change me a lot even the relationship short
five month he let me know a lot of thing
he promise me will let me gain back my confidence in love
finally he do that but a last he made a decision i cant accept
i wont blame him because i know i love him
he wont know i already open my heart to accept him
even always make him angry when he came kl found me
when he call must argue with him in phone
after make him angry and argue with him
i sure will message to him appologize
he said that is our love style got along
because love him i repect his decision let him go
that is love what can i given to him at last
now i only hope he will more happy than before
and say sorry to you that the last answer still same with previous
you said that no need sorry that is girl that you know
always persist in in your own situation
people is not easy to change your mind
only him can change you after 4 year ago that hurt
you wish me hope one day he will open his mind then come back beside me
i only can tell you that is imposible
because he also a person always persist in his situation
no more people can change him after his decision was made
include me aslo dont have power to change it
becuase if i have the power he wont made the decision like that














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home