14.5.08

blur situation pass my life

if can let me choose again i hope i can return
return back to long time ago that dont have problem time
then with blur blur pass my time
dont go think too much
just through simple and simple n simple life
my blur i can leave a lot thing beside me
but i think a lot a lot thing gone because requirement became high
i am tired and tired with now what i facing
hope all can pass soon
because i really dont know how to solve
only let it gone by time
in blur situation i pass my 4 paper
now leave 2 more paper for my final
all the best and good luck for two more paper
after exam is time for me back to homwtown solve some problem
hope everything should be ok
cos i really something change again
is time for me take a short rest
because last two week exam no sleep well
take a rest then go for another two more paper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home