8.5.08

position pricess

maybe you are the best prince that i meet
you say start until now two year you no change
maybe you not change within this two year
but i can say is me change
two year after he let me know a lot of thing
when we in roundabout walk few round
at last turn back in start point
you still same but i am not i am any more
when you want a comfirm answer from me again
i tell the last answer for you
maybe is cruel for you better i lie you
becuase your believe me i cant cheat myself and you
believe word still keep a lie word inside
i already cant put full trust on love
that position princess already not suitable for me belong
and myself really dont have confidence be your princess
love you given this princess still in situation pain
dont have confidence to accept any more love
already temporary lost in love ....
you will find a better cup of tea than me
i really dont want change this friendship situation
sorry sorry after three time answer still same
you are right only he can let me change
you try and try at last still same
you say unfair for you and me
that is dont have fair in love
is see you love who much then you will sacrificed more


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home