16.5.08

decision

a decision i make already is answer
why you still wait me give a final decision
sometime i think in world no only i am stupid
still got one more people like you
seriously whatever how many time answer i give still is same
i only hope you don't waste time on me
because at last you will feel tired
already try three time the answer still same
you still don't want give up i really don't know how to say
now i only scare one thing is at last we are cant be friend
hope you will try to go out from this omit situation
now for me is want deep clear my feel wont start relationship
you treat me best and nice i really appreciate
last few month i in down situation you push me out i really feel lucky
but friendship and relationship really is different
now i hope this holiday i can clear clean my feel
i already tired with what i try still same
after exam i will go genting with my family
25 may night i will go back BP
career is important for everyone
dont because me let gone the chance
no easy for you to get the position
he want have good concentrate in his career so he let me go
i wont blame him but you because me let its gone
i will blame myself because i worthless for a person sacrifice
i will hate myself be burden to someone that is me unwilling to see
accept the chance go out and see one more time
outside still have a lot nice cup tea wait for you
god bless you me also will pray for you
want go prepare tomorrow paper



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home