15.5.08

scare

what is feel for disappionted i know
what is the taste i can feel it
i not cool people i still have feeling
dont say me just a cool person
and me no feeling person
i am not a non feeling person
what you done for me i can feel it
but i really need time to cover my hurt
if i really like what you say i wont get hurt
maybe only you leave just can let you see more nice cup of tea
then you will know that actually your cup of tea is not me
i not perfect like what you say
i am normal i got feel i scare failure i hate to face one more change
so i just will reject and reject
i want say that love and sympathy is different feel
so dont beacuse sympathy just give me a protect love
that is give alms love
now for me is want a long break to let myself back
and give everything gone let myself reborn
other is not important for me again
and i am not have the happy lot to belong it
happiness already far from me when he left
maybe i am not qualification to belong





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home