28.8.08

this time gathering

this family already so long no gather together

yesterday want celeberate jc birthday actually was belated birthday so after six month we gather back but dont know why feel like a bit stranger is we too long not meet each other or after something happend on some members family so everyone change or we are already seeking different life ???

"why" is question that i always seeking for answer when each time i ask myself why but until today some "why"still is question mark in my life i cant get it

actually want appologize to you all becuase yesterday busy in my presentation for today some more got one submition for today so no layan you all good one more is class until 7pm out for dinner then late back let you all wait long for the moment.... sorry!!

busy day can be describe not so busy reason is now only left one assignment with me and can let me breath a while then continue busy in last assignment and final exam

now is time for me back to hometown do my personal thing after mid break back here then busy in my assignment and mid term test then no time to back ,my dad few day ago call me if this week can want me back for few days want me help him do something

after this i hope everything will be ok every unlucky problem wont follow my family again is time to full stop at there dont visit us again every problem we face now already headache for us

problem , problem my wish from you is please keep away from my family every challenge now enough for us... i only want a peaceful life from you after something happend i know happiness only temporary for us only i treasure just can keep it

if not at next second it will leave from me.... even i know happiness leave me so far but i will try my best to gain back.... i wont let troublesome continue stay with my family, i will use time prove i can success to let you feel ashame want continue be friend with my family....

you come challenge me not i challenge you all, you all already let me feel tired until only i beat you all i just can gain back what i want ... first round is you won i still have two more round to catch up...

is time for me to show my capabilities












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home